We accept insurance coverage on a case-by-case basis.
Unfortunately, we are not in network with Medicaid.
We are an in-network provider with the following insurance companies:
- Health Plan of Nevada (HPN)
- Sierra Health and Life
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for ABA therapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include ABA therapy benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay? If so, what is my copay per day?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?